Old 24-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Emrys Davies

Default About to buy a greenhouse

'Mark',

I bought mine from http://www.altongreenhouses.co.uk/ about forty years
ago and it is still in a very good condition. It is very similar to the
one shown on their Home Page.

One of the main faults when selecting a greenhouse is the tendency to
buy one that is too small only to regret later that you made the wrong
choice A good size is 13' x 8'.

This site gives some useful hints to prospective greenhouse purchasers.

http://www.homeandgardening.co.uk/Ch...greenhouse.htm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

"Mark Allison" wrote in message
Hi there,

I'm about to buy a greenhouse and have sent off for about five

brochures
from different companies that I saw in Gardeners World magazine. I

need a
free standing one suitable for young kids (ie safety glass), 6 feet

wide,
not decided on the length yet - probably 8 or 10 feet long.

Can anyone recommend a company they have bought from?

Thanks

--
Mark Allison, SQL Server MVP
http://www.allisonmitchell.com

News==----
100,000 Newsgroups
---= 19 East/West-Coast Specialized Servers - Total Privacy via

Encryption =---