Old 24-04-2003, 06:44 PM
Mike

Default Cat scarer that works

In article , Mike
writes

You can't compare using ultra sonic waves on an animal to what a measly
little cat does to you.
Its only a cat for gods sake.

There speaks a typical cat lover who can see NOTHING wrong in what their
vermin do.

May I have you postal address please in order that I can post the
'measly droppings' to you?

Many thanks for your co-operation in this matter.

I won't be holding my breath in waiting for your co-operation, but I do
expect to see another stupid posting from some 'Vermin lover'

:-((

Mike
Who lives in 'this' world.

Forthcoming reunions. H.M.S.Collingwood Association Chatham May 30th - June 2nd
British Pacific Fleet Hayling Island Sept 5th - 8th
Castle Class Corvettes Assn. Isle of Wight. Oct 3rd - 6th.
R.N. Trafalgar Weekend Leamington Spa. Oct 10th - 13th. Plus many more