Old 24-02-2013, 12:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Bluebells: daft question

(well it feels like a daft question ...)

We are opening up a small area of woodland at the place where I do
gardening. "Opening up" meaning cutting away dense overgrowth, dense
undergrowth and nettles accumulated over as much as a decade.

I thought It'd be great to get bluebells in there .... how does one do
that? I mean: you can't go and buy bluebell seeds, nor have I ever
noticed bluebell bulbs for sale in the quantities we'd need.

tia
John