Old 24-02-2013, 05:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Another John Another John is offline

Default Bluebells: daft question

In article ,
Janet wrote:

In article lalaw44-EE364F.12054324022013@surfnet-
nl.ipv4.ptr.145.109.x.invalid, says...
I thought It'd be great to get bluebells in there .... how does one do
that? I mean: you can't go and buy bluebell seeds, nor have I ever
noticed bluebell bulbs for sale in the quantities we'd need.

You haven't been looking then :-).

Well -- so I see! Y'know, it didn't even occur to me to look, because
I've never seen them in the garden centres! (and I've been around a
long time)

So -- thanks everybody. I'm glad I asked anyway, because - as so often
- I got more advice than I was expecting.

Thanks!
John