Old 25-02-2013, 01:39 AM posted to bionet.plants
Jordan Legare Jordan Legare is offline

Default Mechanism of UV resistance by plant

Hey Odisha,
I guess all living plants on this planet have
adapted to the "normal" UV emission levels. However, if you really
want to test plant resistance to UltraViolet rays..you would have to
get them above the Ozone layer. Which is an experiment I would really
follow closely

Just an idea.

Jordan
Canada

On Wed, 13 Feb 2013 22:50:39 -0800 (PST), Debadutta Bhoi
wrote:

i want to to know the protocols to check whether a plant is UV resistance. If i want to know the mechanism behind the UV resistance what experiments i should follow.
Please suggest me some methods and protocols.
Thank you

Junior Research Fellow
Sambalpur University, Odisha
India