Old 25-02-2013, 02:16 PM
echinosum echinosum is offline
Registered User

Location: Chalfont St Giles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janet View Post
InThey germinate the following sprinng (looking like grass); a few small
flowers in year 3; from subsequent years you'll have your own bluebells
rapidly spreading both by seed and underground.
If they like your piece of ground, that is. They don't like my garden. Not the natives anyway, the Spanish planted before I arrived do fine. All attempts at establishing native bluebells failed. Probably they prefer the natural undisturbed ground of the bluebell wood a short distance away.