Old 25-02-2013, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible
songbird[_2_] songbird[_2_] is offline

Default In a rush

David Hare-Scott wrote:
We have had heavy rain, a torrent was running through the garden and it's on
a hillside! As of this morning up north a bit at a little place called
Dorrigo they had had 393mm of rain in 24 hours, that's 15 1/2 inches for
those who use ells, fathoms and other archaic measures. My river is
flooding,

glad to hear you are getting some rain down there.

you know me, i'm always up for a water diversion
project.

where I pump water from is about 8m (17 cubits) under, the pump is
of course in the shed, the ends of the pipes will be floating through the
tops of the trees.

haha, cubits, ...

songbird