Old 26-02-2013, 11:07 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Northern Gardening Groups???

On 26/02/2013 00:00, wrote:
On Monday, February 26, 1996 12:00:00 AM UTC-8, Gina Cruse wrote:
Hi! I'm looking for a gardening group that discusses gardening in
northern climes. I live in Fairbanks, Alaska. Our growing season can
be as short as mid May to Late August. I would imagine that folks in the
Yukon, Northwest Territories, Minnesota, Maine and Vermont would have similar
experiences to us Fairbanksians.

Thanks!!
Gina

Hi IM a gardner from Dawson, Yukon. Im going to start a northern gardeners group if you want to join. I was looking around and it is lacking.

Any particular reason you are replying to a post which appears to be 17
years old?

--

Jeff