Old 27-02-2013, 07:52 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Trevor Appleton Trevor Appleton is offline

Default PLastic scaffolding boards

"gary lacey" wrote in message ...

a builder friend bought some off George Roberts of Liverpool, he reckons
they used to be about £21 for a 13 ft length approx. 2 years ago.

Had a quick look on their site but it says to ring for price here is the
site link. 'George Roberts Tools & Accessories'
(http://tinyurl.com/az4fmz4)

Now found my old source still does them at £7 for a 13 ft board, so I
suppose I'll end up keeping with wood and replacing them in a few years
time, but no idea how to get them here (25 mls away) at the moment.