Old 27-02-2013, 09:51 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default PLastic scaffolding boards

In article ,
says...

"gary lacey" wrote in message ...

a builder friend bought some off George Roberts of Liverpool, he reckons
they used to be about £21 for a 13 ft length approx. 2 years ago.

Had a quick look on their site but it says to ring for price here is the
site link. 'George Roberts Tools & Accessories'
(
http://tinyurl.com/az4fmz4)

Now found my old source still does them at £7 for a 13 ft board, so I
suppose I'll end up keeping with wood and replacing them in a few years
time, but no idea how to get them here (25 mls away) at the moment.

look in your local business phone directory for "man with van".
My DIL thought I was joking when I suggested this to her;' was amazed
to find a choice of local "men with vans" and what a useful and
economical service they provide :-)

Janet