Old 01-03-2013, 02:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] mparaskos@mac.com is offline

Default Wild Flower Walk in Cyprus

On Friday, March 1, 2013 11:21:10 AM UTC, Martin wrote:
On Fri, 1 Mar 2013 02:07:09 -0800 (PST),

Hello. We are organising a day trip to hunt for the wild flowers of Cyprus in a couple of weeks. This will be led by Professor James Fitzmaurice of the University of Sheffield and the author and newspaper gardening writer Patricia Jordan. If you are in Cyprus on 16 March you would be very welcome to join us.

http://www.daytoursworld.com/index.p...r&tour_id=5853

add transport to & from Cyprus in the section "What is not included"

--

Martin in Zuid Holland

I think that's implied in the price, unless you have some very cheap flights to Cyprus from Holland!