Old 28-02-2003, 04:29 AM
DH

Default Garden plot planning?

"Tim B" wrote in message
. ..
Ahhhh I see now.

Agree on the fruits. Let me suggest small fruits and berries too.

(off topic follows....)

You must be my long lost twin. :-) I have some blackberry plants that have
traveled with me from home to home in a container, so they will be going up
with me. Wanted to plant a mulberry tree/shrub as well.

I am already reading up on chickens. I kept them a long time ago, when I
was a kid, but they seem to have become more complicated since then! g

I found out today that I got my ten acre parcel!!!! One nice thing is that
it comes complete with a barn and a big fenced chicken coop, as well as
those two pastures, so there won't be much I have to do there, other than
install fencing so my two big pooches don't stray too far.