Old 01-03-2013, 03:04 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Wild Flower Walk in Cyprus

In article ,
says...

I think it's very unlikely very young children would join the group, but the

booking engine defines children in a restricted way as anyone under 18.

Then it should be limited to "No children under X years",
Instead of giving a price range for children from age 1 up, which
implies they will be accepted on the trip by the organisers.

I don't think any reasonable person could imagine the type of "child"

who is say 15, 16 or 17 and who likes wildlife enough to go on a day
trip like this, is likely to whine.

I should think any keen-gardener parent on holiday with teenagers in
tow, can imagine the scenario only too well :-)

Janet.