Old 01-03-2013, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Wild Flower Walk in Cyprus

On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:15:10 +0000, Janet wrote:

http://www.daytoursworld.com/index.p...r&tour_id=5853

You have the childrens prices wrong

Children (age 1-17) €17.58

Infants (age 0-10) free

Snip

Since we are dissing the SPAM instead of just ignoring it...........

I note further that adults are classed as age 1-99.

Which in turn makes me wonder how old you have to be qualified as an OAP!

Also if (as this is posted on a UK site) this fall foul of the age
discrimination legislation as people over the age of 99 seem to be
excluded, or at least not classed as adults.

Unless, of course, you have to prove you are 100+ to get the OAP rate.

All in all, a very unprofessional bit of SPAM.

I, for one, will not be booking.

Cheers

Dave R