Old 01-03-2013, 07:32 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Wild Flower Walk in Cyprus

In article , david@abacus-
nurseries.co.uk says...

On 01/03/2013 17:34, David.WE.Roberts wrote:
On Fri, 01 Mar 2013 13:15:10 +0000, Janet wrote:

Since we are dissing the SPAM instead of just ignoring it

Why do you think it is spam? Apart from the missing "AD" in the
header, it's not really a charterbuster. A wildflower day trip itself
is potentially relevant to UK gardeners who might be visiting Cyprus...
if the organiser gets his act and amateurish webpage together.

One of the people mentioned as a leader of the group is Pat Jordan;
she is well known and accredited in Scottish gardening circles. I've
been to her (fantastic) previous garden in Scotland and met her. She now
lives in Cyprus.

Janet.