Old 24-04-2003, 07:20 PM
The Devil's Advocate

Default Siting of vegetable garden

Of course it would, good luck

Jayne wrote:
: I was wondering if some of you would share your opinions on this.
:
: I'm trying to decide on a spot for a vegetable garden - at the front
: of my house there is a small area of useless lawn in front of my
: kitchen window, next to the driveway. It is about 3m x 3m so would be
: a good size for a vegetable/herb garden. It is surrounded by the
: house on one side, a hedge & low stone wall on two sides & the
: driveway on the 4th (where I could put up a small fence & gate to
: enclose it.) It would be safe from my boistrous dog & children there!
: It is more or less west facing & gets plenty of light, but not direct
: sunlight all day.
: I'm in the south-west of England.
:
: Would this work as a vegetable garden?
:
: Thanks!
: Jayne