Old 03-03-2013, 05:38 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Farm1[_4_] Farm1[_4_] is offline

Default Try to plant more big tree

"thomaspoul" wrote in message

I am a employee, i always try to plant some new trees in my busy
life...do you.

Of course I plant trees! I live on a farm so trees are important to both
the land, the livestock and we humans. I have a nursery running next to my
potting shed where I propagating trees of one sort or another along with my
veg and where I keep shrubs/bushes perennials that still need to be planted.
We've also bought bulk trees from a wholsesale nursery for when we are
plantign long runs of shelter belts. The last lot we bought was about 300
trees and understorey shrubs.