Old 03-03-2013, 09:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Buying a Greenhouse

"Granity" wrote in message

David Hill;978928 Wrote:
On 02/03/2013 01:13, goldenmeadow wrote:-
I thought that 12 by 8 would be a good size for a
greenhouse,
I saw this on the net
'Europa Manor Viscount 8x12 - Greenhouses Direct'
('Europa Manor Viscount 8x12 - Greenhouses Direct'
(http://tinyurl.com/azfzss6))

thinking about it, might be a good idea to go for
the safety glass

-
Have a look at these people
'Greenhouses - The Greenhouse People' (http://tinyurl.com/afwr3u6)

I brought a Halls 12*8 Magnum a few years ago with 4 auto opening vents,
the double doors are a must for ventilation and for moving stuff in and
out.

--
Granity

I agree, I have 4 of the Halls 14x8's Magnums here, ventilation and access
are great, as is the extra strength bars inside.

--
Charlie, Gardening in Cornwall
and Lapageria rosea cvs