Old 04-03-2013, 08:03 AM
octatonic octatonic is offline
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Hare-Scott[_2_] View Post

I have never seen privet look so sick, it is pretty hard to kill. What has
changed in the period the problem has happened? Was it especially wet (or
dry)? Did you start (or stop) watering? Did you fertilise or alter the
beds in any way? What is the white rock? Was something built, repaired,
spilt or demolished nearby? Did you spray with anything?

David
Hi David,

It has been particularly cold this winter.
I did water it a bit over the winter but I figured it would need less as it was raining.
I didn't spray it with anything nor fertilise it.
Before the winter it was growing really well- then in the last few months it has dropped its leaves.

The white rock is just a decorative rock that we got at a garden centre.
I can't remember what it is called.
Could that be the problem then?

Should I be fertilising it?