Old 04-03-2013, 10:51 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Novice gardener requires help re privet and clematis.

octatonic wrote:
Brooklyn1;978986 Wrote:

Who placed all those stones and how long have they been there? I'll
bet you placed them relatively recently and they are leaching
minerals in a concentrate that is toxic to your plants... first
thing I'd do is remove ALL those stones... they look awful anyway.

Thanks for the input.
Was the last comment truly necessary?

Ignore him, he has two passions, being offensive and jumping to conclusions.
Any excercise is better than none I suppose.