Old 04-03-2013, 06:27 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default How to kill couch quickly

On 03/03/2013 21:15, Roger Tonkin wrote:
A patch of my garden borders a field which is covered
in couch grass. The field is being sold, and is no
longer home to any animals.

During this short hiatus, I would very much like to
murder the edge of the field's couch grass. Given that
grass is not growing very quickly at present, and I
need a quick solution, can anyone suggest a
product/method that would do the job - preferably
without leaving a harmful residue that could affecy
animals.

If you are going to spray on someone else's land then make sure you get
their permission before you do, or you could be in deep dodo