Old 07-03-2013, 10:13 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Warm weather coming?

On 2013-03-07 08:22:36 +0000, Trevor Appleton said:

Looking much colder Sach, and for much of the rest of the month.
Expecting the worst snow of the winter for the east next week.

"Sacha" wrote in message ...

It's so foggy this morning that I can only just see the end of the
largest greenhouse and the hedge that borders the field beside us. I
hope this means a rise in temperature is not just happening but going
to stick around!

Oh hell! I wish someone would give gardeners and nurserymen a break! I
saw a photo yesterday of a field of daffodils blooming their heads of
in Kent at this time last year. This year, they're barely above ground!
And I read just now that it's pouring with rain down the road in
Plymouth. Still about 75 yards vis here, if that (hopeless at
estimating distance!) We're hoping to visit Trewithen tomorrow but I'm
not driving anywhere in this!
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com