Old 08-03-2013, 12:31 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default Cold weather returning at the weekend Warm weather coming?

On 08/03/2013 10:42, Martin wrote:
On Thu, 07 Mar 2013 17:24:31 +0000, Janet Tweedy
wrote:

On 07/03/2013 06:36, Sacha wrote:
It's so foggy this morning that I can only just see the end of the
largest greenhouse and the hedge that borders the field beside us. I
hope this means a rise in temperature is not just happening but going to
stick around!

really really gloomy here all day and drizzly as well!

here too

Fairly warm here at my end of Swansea Bay today despite a few heavy
showers, the mud is back in places whilst under trees and bushes the
ground is still bone dry.
It has however brought out the toads, I've moved 3 pairs off the track
just before lunch and taken them down to the pond