Old 08-03-2013, 06:00 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David.WE.Roberts David.WE.Roberts is offline

Default Allotment to be ignored again due to waether

Just when we were thinking it was time to go and start doing stuff to the
allotment because it was no longer either under water or frozen solid.

Rain forecast continuously until Sunday evening when it turns to snow.

Long range forecast is for cold weather until April.

This may, of course, just be the East Coast because I think the major
problem is predicted cold air from the continent for the next couple of
weeks.

However it isn't encouraging us to get stuck in.

Could be a chance to get the sledge out, though.

Cheers

Dave R