Old 09-03-2013, 04:09 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] Stewart Robert Hinsley[_3_] is offline

Default EDGEWORTHIA chrysantha

On 09/03/2013 15:54, Janet wrote:

Does anyone in urg grow this outdoors in the garden (in the UK)?

I've just seen it for sale in Scotland but have some doubts about the vendor's
hardiness claim

Janet

I don't, but both Ness and Birmingham Botanic Gardens used to grow it.
Ness lost it in the last hard winter; I haven't been to Birmingham for a
few years, so I don't know how their specimen did.
--
Stewart Robert Hinsley