Old 09-03-2013, 11:12 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default I love this!

On 09/03/2013 14:12, Sacha wrote:
I've recently developed the annoying habit of waking at around 4 or 5. I
read for a bit (thank you Kindle) and try to go back to sleep. Sometimes
I do, sometimes I don't but it's amazing to us that the bed that feels
so heavenly to sink into at 11pm, feels like a cage at 3am!

ah well no, that's not me, I can be out doing potting up till 10pm in
late spring but don't feel tired until about 2am. Opposite to you, I
sort of wake up about 8pm and could work through the night but find it
really difficult to get up at 6am especially if it's as drizzly and cold
as it has been the last few days.
--
Janet T.
Amersham