Old 10-03-2013, 07:18 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default EDGEWORTHIA chrysantha

On 2013-03-09 23:09:03 +0000, Janet Tweedy said:

On 09/03/2013 20:40, Janet wrote:
Thanks for replies...you've talked me into trying it:-) Who could resist at
£30. Now I'm mentally roaming the garden back home looking for a suitable spot.

huh, my friend's got one in a fairly sheltered garden. You never see
the blinking flowers as you have to crawl under netting and fleece to
see them as they always flower at the coldest time. Growth not much to
write home about either but fragrance lovely.

The scent is lovely, I agree but the growth habit would make it better
in a conservatory, preferably in a (very) raised bed!! ;-)
--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com