Old 10-03-2013, 04:58 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default Laburnum tree and pond fish

and announced it to your friend as 'Son of'
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
OK OK OK or 'Daughter of'
..
..
..

"Emery Davis" wrote in message ...

On Sun, 10 Mar 2013 15:42:48 +0000, Spider wrote:

The Laburnum tree (which came pot-grown from the same friend) has been
in place several years. The circumference is 11", so about 4" diameter.
Moving it would be a huge job for me, but one I'm having to consider
all the same. I know this friend would be very upset if I lost the
tree,
so chopping it down isn't an option, but it puts increased pressure on
me

They're quite easy to root from cuttings, maybe it would solve the
problem if you potted up a few, then removed the larger tree once it was
clear they'd struck?

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy