Old 11-03-2013, 03:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default who's getting snow?

On Mon, 11 Mar 2013 14:32:07 +0000, Chris Hogg wrote:

this morning there was just a very light breeze, yet the forecasters
keep saying we're having gales. Admittedly the wind has picked up
slightly during the day to a gentle breeze, but a gale? No way!

Only just breezy here too, though it is a nasty north-east wind.

Seems to have gone back to a mixture of sleet and snow here, I'm watching
the ice stalactites growing off the Cornus contraversa branches outside
my office window. Yuk. But at least I don't have to drive anywhere.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy