Old 11-03-2013, 05:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike'[_4_] 'Mike'[_4_] is offline

Default who's getting snow?

http://www.myalbum.ca/Album-RF6CFOHY...-of-Other.html

Taken about half an hour ago.

Steps and path now covered with snow.

Mike

South East Coast of the Isle of Wight (Isle of White?)

"Roger Tonkin" wrote in message

In article ,
says...

It's currently pounding down here. Actually quite a welcome change after
the heavy freezing rain of earlier. There are 1 inch icicles hanging off
of all the buds, some of these are pretty advanced too.

I sprayed copper on all the maples as a precaution yesterday, hopefully
it will help a little.

Had a slight covering of snow overnight, which was
blown about by the wind. Most of it has gone now, but
it keeps snowing on and off. Temp in car at luchtime
was -1, with a really high wind chill factor, making
it feel like -6.

forecast for Brecon tonight is for -4, with a feel
like of -11. We are 350ft higher than Brecon, so it
could be a bit chilly!

--
Roger T

700 ft up in Mid-Wales