Old 12-03-2013, 11:44 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Greenhouse irrigation

On 11/03/2013 23:06, jimmy wrote:

I have previously used Hozelock and Gardena 13mm and 4mm piping and
accessories.

Does anyone recommend cheaper look-alikes?

If you want to look locally and check the "quality":
http://www.wilkinsonplus.com/hose-pi...e/invt/0199744

Or here, if you want to see what's in it by way of tubing and drippers,
and save a bit of money.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kingfisher-.../dp/B001RCA2JO

Bought a similar one a year ago but haven't used it yet. Bear in mind
that although these (and the Hozelock/ Gardena) are both said to be 4mm,
they do vary. I can't remember which way round it was, but the either
the Hozelock bit and pieces were a very tight fit for the Gardena
tubing, or vice-versa. And that meant it was a loose fit for the other
accessories in the first one's tubing.

--

Jeff