Old 12-03-2013, 06:20 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default who's getting snow?

On Tue, 12 Mar 2013 17:18:45 +0000, Roger Tonkin wrote:

1: an unmarried girl or woman : maid 2: a former Scottish beheading
device resembling the guillotine 3: a horse that has never won a race

I'm glad I don't have a maiden aunt like no 2:

I always thought that was called a Scottish Maiden.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiden_...ding%29http://
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maiden_%28beheading%29

Still snowing here, we just measured 45 cm (1.5 foot) on the flat.
Drifts are up well over the knees. Our local fellow cleared the road, so
we took a bit of a walk. Funniest thing the hazel catkins are all frozen
solid in a horizontal position, really unnatural looking.

Judging by the radar it's all done in the islands, any way, and should
end here before too long.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy