Old 14-03-2013, 10:48 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default who's getting snow?

On Wed, 13 Mar 2013 18:04:20 +0000, rbel wrote:

Copper (sulphate indeed) is an effective tool against pseudomonas, both
as a curative (but limited) and as a preventative spray.

Many thanks. I have a couple of Sango Kaku that would probably benefit
from a spray of Bordeaux mixture.

You're welcome! I think it helps a lot to avoid that "dirty branch" look
that SK tend to get over time.

There are a few different versions of Sango kaku floating around, some
are more resistant than others to pseudomonas. I hope you've got good
ones, I've lived through a few nightmares. I only have 1 currently
growing, and it's had bad verticillium problems in the past.

--
Gardening in Lower Normandy