Old 24-04-2003, 08:32 PM
Charlie

Default Cat scarer that works

What about the other animals it might affect? You must love animals as you
say you have a dog.

Charlie.

"Peter James" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Apr 2003 10:27:47 +0100, Peter James
wrote:

There has been considerable discussion on this NG regarding cats, and
keeping them off our gardens.
I purchased a device called "Ca****ch", an electronic device that
floods the immediate area in which it is placed with ultra sonic
sound. Cats find this intolerable and avoid the area in which it is
working. That at least is the theory.

snipped

No I haven't considered what effect this will have on the neighbouring
cats. As long as they stay out of my garden I don't give a toss what
they do or how. And no, I haven't considered whether or not the
fencing stops the ultra sonic sounds. I just couldn't care less. The
feline species have made my life intolerable with their habits of
depositing bowel motions just wherever they wish, and in particular in
my garden. With a little bit of luck every cat within a radius of 5
miles can crawl up it's own fundament and explode for all I care.
Just stay out of my garden.
-
Peter James
Change AT to @ to reply