Old 20-03-2013, 11:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Dave Poole Dave Poole is offline
Registered User

Location: Torquay S. Devon
Default Raymond keeps going!

I've been working late the past two days so I missed the announcement. I hope Ray had a wonderful day and that the lobster went down well. He's really quite remarkable - one of those ageless types who you never consider to be 'getting on' in years. I still think of him as being the same age now as when I first met him, but 20 years must have passed since I first 'discovered' HH and its legendary owner. A belated Many Happy Returns to Ray and hope to see you all very soon.