Old 24-04-2003, 08:44 PM
M. Tiefert

Default Feeding plants with mains automatic watering systems

In article , (Andrew Lovatt) wrote:
Hi,

Does anyone know how you introduce plant food into automatic watering
systems that run straight from the tap? I've read that you can get
separate feed or syphon tanks, but I can't find any products. Can
anyone suggest anything?

Cheers,

Andrew.

The 'Drip Irrigation Made Easy' catalog at
www.catalogcity.com has
'Add-It' fertilizer dispensers ranging in price from $10 to almost
$2000, and they do ship internationally. That's probably the sort of
thing you need, though you can probably find them some place closer
than the US..

Don't forget to have a good back-flow preventer between the fertilizer
input and the water that you drink! :-)

cheers,

Marj

* * *