Old 24-03-2013, 04:16 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default Snow, wind and rain with power cuts too

On 2013-03-24 14:48:33 +0000, Baz said:

It is the most horrid day here in N.Lincs.
Worst thing is the wind, blowing a hooligan(thanks Sacha for the phrase)and
it is very cold indeed.
We have spent all morning in the greenhouse sowing seeds. We are hoping the
comming season will be better than the last one. But the task is done now.
Our lecky was out from 0930 to 1225, the longest outage that I can
remember.

Hoping for a good year
Baz

I've just given up and am skulking indoors! The ground's too wet for
gardening and Ray's done all the seeds. There's no enjoyment being out
in these temps when it's also all grey and gloomy!

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com