Old 24-03-2013, 05:26 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Baz[_3_] Baz[_3_] is offline

Default Snow, wind and rain with power cuts too

Roger Tonkin wrote in
:

Just think of those poor souls in Aran, not had any
lecky for the last 2 days and still no end in sight!

When we moved here almost 20 years ago, power cuts
were routine, usually only up to an hour, but often at
the wrong time. Things are much better now, and I
think we've only had one brief blip so far this year!

I wasn't aware of the Aran power out. Ours was a bit of a hic-up compared
with theirs.

Baz