Old 28-02-2003, 05:04 AM
Shiva

Default Rose Fungus question

Daniel Hanna wrote:
of "organic" recipes consisting of things like Baking Soda and such.

This year I tried an organic method, not for any kooky green reason but
because many Australian rose forum people swear by it.

Daniel--the milk idea sounds great. I, too want to know if it works on BS.
By the way, I am not anti-green--I am anti-"greener-than-thou." All that
self-congratualtory horseshit just greens me, you know? It's the same
with the "holier-than-thou" crowd. I have my own ideas about religion that
I keep to myself except for living by what I believe--instead of spouting
off about it. It is the same thing, usually--just another way for people
to feel superior to others. In the end, it doesn't--and will never really--
matter what we spray on our roses. We just are not that powerful.