Old 01-04-2013, 09:21 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default El;ectric moss scarifiers

On Sun, 31 Mar 2013 17:44:47 +0100, Spider wrote:

pruned with my new Niwaki secateurs
That handsome piece of weaponry Jake uses looks very
promising (just right for an itchy back!). I may just look at one next
time I'm in the garden centre.

I should mention that Wolf also produce a wheeled version of the
scarifying rake. My mother had one as she found my timorous beastie a
bit heavy to handle.

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay
in between feeding half the UK bird population!