Old 02-04-2013, 06:45 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
Billy[_12_] Billy[_12_] is offline

Default OT but a welcome bit of brightness

In article ,
songbird wrote:

not sure if chestnut flour can replace flour
in baking, but i don't object to reforestation
and sustainable agriculture.

If you're still on dial-up, you'll just have to wait and let this 8
minute and 39 sec fragment (V) of "A Farm for the Future" load on your
hard drive. At about 2 min. 20 sec. they start going on about replacing
grains with nuts.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Ez5ViYKYA

It is really, a very good series (five parts).

If that's no good for you, then we'll just have to swap email addresses,
and I'll mail it to you.

It's time for my beauty sleep. I shall return.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
http://www.rachelcorrie.org/

Welcome to the New America.