Old 02-04-2013, 01:03 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default Who has got what veg. in.

Sown tomatoes, pomadora, orange paruche and usual stuff, all growing far
too quick indoors but cold greenhouse living up to its name!!

germinated sugar snap peas but so cold have given them to brother who
has allotment in Shoreham, even there it's parky.

Lovely sun from behind a window, outside bitter wind........

Amazingly mixed salvia seeds and also exochorda and chicoriuym came up
quite quickly and considering putting them in greenhouse on top of sand
with heated coil thing.

Ground too cold to dig really and don't need much encouragement to down
tools and go inside!!
Still got 324 packets of seeds to sow (OK I did go made with ordering
and also with RHS and AGA seed order)

Potatoes really need putting out but not sure..............

What's the month ahead weather forecast? says 9 in my car but it feel
like -2

--
Janet T.
Amersham