Old 02-04-2013, 04:52 PM posted to rec.gardens
Notat Home Notat Home is offline

Default what to plant here

irene24 wrote:
Hello every one new to internet and forums too im a beginner in
gardenning .Can any one give me a tip on what to plant by this fencing
its west facing but i have very very limmited funds

|Filename: 20130331_183006.jpg |
|Download: http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15504|

With limited funds, I would not recommend buying plants or ground
covers. For very little money, you can buy packets of vegetable seeds
which would provide a crop while at the same time covering the ground.

I'm not from England, but in our US garden we plant beets, beans, and
squash, all of which look nice and taste better. I get bush beans in
multiple varieties, rather than pole beans. Squash spreads a lot and
has a short season, but looks nice during the season.