Old 02-04-2013, 10:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default what to plant here

irene24 wrote:
'Billy[_12_ Wrote:
;980003']In article ,
irene24
wrote:
-
Hello every one new to internet and forums too im a beginner in
gardenning .Can any one give me a tip on what to plant by this
fencing its west facing but i have very very limmited funds

Filename: 20130331_183006.jpg |
Download:

http://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/attachment.php?attachmentid=15504|
+-------------------------------------------------------------------+-

My choices would be either Honeysuckle for its smell, or Wisteria for
the beauty of its Springtime blooms. With the honeysuckle, make sure
that it is scented, some aren't. Both will require attention, as they
tend to try to escape.

In general, I'd do as David recommends. Sweet peas may do for you
until

you find a solution. Go to local nurseries and see what they have to
offer. A little study will save you a lot of work later.

--
Remember Rachel Corrie
'Rachel Corrie Memorial Website' (

Welcome to the New America.
'Naomi Klein - The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism -
YouTube' (http://tinyurl.com/3eorugd)

Thanks for your tips
This peace of land is where the persons at the back have moved the
boundery and left all theire rubbish for me to clear as you can see
its very hard to clear it
I thought of planting rambling roses and maybe some ground cover but
as i have dogs small as they are they will be going on it
My question is what to plant as ground cover

Do you want one picked at random or one that might suit your situation?

If the first then you gamble on whether it will look any good or even grow
at all. If the second maybe you should first tell us about your soil,
climate and aspect. You seem to have missed the part where I said there is
no one-size-fits-all. Let me put it slightly differently: there is no magic
dust like Sam Gamgee spread around the Shire.