Old 03-04-2013, 10:24 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Hill David Hill is offline

Default More sun!

On 03/04/2013 09:46, Sacha wrote:
Another brilliant blue sky and gorgeous day! Somebody up there must have
pressed the wrong buttons! ;-)

Looks as if they have turned the light on but forgotten to switch on the
heating element, still it's not that unusual.
In 1966 I did a 3 week safari in East Africa and spent another week in
the Middle East, got home just before Easter, within a few days we had 6
inches of snow, and that was early April, I remember the Daffs weighed
down with it, it came hard after being in temp of around 100f day after
day, that was when we lived in Hastings.