Old 03-04-2013, 02:34 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha[_10_] Sacha[_10_] is offline

Default More sun!

On 2013-04-03 10:24:52 +0100, David Hill said:

On 03/04/2013 09:46, Sacha wrote:
Another brilliant blue sky and gorgeous day! Somebody up there must have
pressed the wrong buttons! ;-)

Looks as if they have turned the light on but forgotten to switch on
the heating element, still it's not that unusual.
In 1966 I did a 3 week safari in East Africa and spent another week in
the Middle East, got home just before Easter, within a few days we had
6 inches of snow, and that was early April, I remember the Daffs
weighed down with it, it came hard after being in temp of around 100f
day after day, that was when we lived in Hastings.

Snow and bitter cold at Easter isn't unknown but you have to be our
ages to know that, David! ;-) I feel, sometimes, that the younger
generation are getting a raw deal with the pessimistic outlooks they're
getting fed on!

--

Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.com