Old 03-04-2013, 08:30 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default More sun!

On 2013-04-03 12:16:48 +0100, Baz said:

Sacha wrote in :

Another brilliant blue sky and gorgeous day! Somebody up there must
have pressed the wrong buttons! ;-)

That somebody pressed the wrong ones here as well. Hard frost overnight and
the hooligan has started to blow again. Clear sky, but, my God it's cold,
very cold ideed. Makes the nose and eyes run, cold ears as well.

Baz

Oh, it's still cold - bitter easterly wind and everyone's wrapped up
warm, then stripping off layers of coats, scarves, jumpers and gloves,
once they get into the greenhouses or tea room! The sun through the
windows is really warm and lovely.

I think we've somehow skipped spring, summer and most of autumn and
winter is nigh. Only last week, it was light enough to be working
outdoors up to 9pm. Now it's getting dark by 8! It's definitely
getting dark earlier!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay
in between feeding half the UK bird population!