Old 04-04-2013, 03:29 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Janet is offline

Default Ping Sacha - The Badger

In article ,
lid says...

On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 23:10:54 +0100, Sacha wrote:

Um. I don't know what to say! We've had one (maybe more, don't know)
get in here and scrape a few holes in some grass but nothing like the
war zone you describe. We have literally a few shallow holes. It's
probably not a lot of consolation to say you must have very healthy
soil with loads of worms... Poor you! I'm so sorry!

This is one night's gardening work:
http://rivendell.org.uk/galleries/di...156&fullsize=1

The area covered that night is about 25 square feet.

John says he is willing to employ your badgers to rake out our lawn
moss; when can they start?

Janet