Old 04-04-2013, 06:18 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The Original Jake The Original Jake is offline

Default Ping Sacha - The Badger

On Thu, 4 Apr 2013 15:29:26 +0100, Janet wrote:

John says he is willing to employ your badgers to rake out our lawn
moss; when can they start?

Janet

I had (I hope past tense) only one large male badger. Assuming he was
kicked out of the sett by a younger usurper so probably not in the
best of health anyway. If he does come back, I'll parcel him up for
you. However, he will probably remove the top 3-4" of soil along with
the thatch and moss!

Cheers, Jake
Urgling from the East end of Swansea Bay where it got
dark today an hour earlier than a week ago!