Old 05-04-2013, 12:28 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Janet Tweedy[_2_] Janet Tweedy[_2_] is offline

Default More sun!

On 04/04/2013 15:05, Martin wrote:
Last night there was no frost here for the first time for weeks, but
today it is overcast, the sun has gone, and there's a bitterly cold
wind. Our daffodils are starting to flower.

Blimey it's freezing here tonight!! Out of the wind it is warm(ish) but
the wind itself is bitter. Hellebore are distinction unhappy and nearly
all the tulips have had their leaves and buds chewed off presumably by
animal looking for water and sustenance as the ground and my pond is
still frozen even as far south as Amersham

--
Janet T.
Amersham